Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wait, it’s 2012? When did this happen?

I always wait until after the New Year to buy my calendars, because I’m super cheap and you can get them 50% off, but this year I received several calendars for Christmas, one with beagles on it and the other with photos of Gaudí architecture in Barcelona. I also have a calendar I made for my husband with photos of Her Royal Highness the Beagle on it. And yet, with all of these calendars, I still only realized today that, hey, January is ALMOST OVER! You think I’d be better able to keep track of time, since school’s been in session for several weeks already, but nooooo.
So I’ve decided that I am in desperate need of another calendar, preferably one that smacks me upside the head and screams “PAY ATTENTION!” Fortunately, one of my favorite contemporary romance authors, Susan Mallery, has shared a fun and sexy 2012 calendar widget with her fans. And really, what says “PAY ATTENTION” better than a hot cowboy on your computer every day? Here’s the link to download the widget: http://foolsgoldca.susanmallery.com/cowboycalendar.html
She’s set this up in conjunction with her absolutely adorable and heartwarming Fool’s Gold series. I’ve read all the books and love them – really, you can’t go wrong with these contemporary romances. In 2011 I included Only Mine (#4) and Only His (#6) in lists of my favorite contemporaries of the year, but all of them are great. There are more Fool’s Gold books coming out this year, starting in May, but you can read the first book in her new Blackberry Island series, Barefoot Season, in March. I’ll post a review closer to the publication date.

No comments:

Post a Comment