Sunday, January 16, 2011

Forays into the Blogosphere

Welcome to my blog and Happy New Year! I feel as though I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to social media, so this blog will hopefully improve as I gain experience. My plans are to comment on some of my favorite books and and authors, and through your comments learn about new authors as well.

At this point, I plan on discussing romance novels, as that's what I like to read in my spare time. My literary tastes are, to say the least, eclectic, as I enjoy several different sub-genres of romance, including historical, contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, and mystery. I also enjoy more heavy-hitting literature, but quite frankly when it's cold, dark, and dreary outside, I find it hard to motivate myself to start War and Peace! (Although I can recommend Don Quixote if you need a good laugh.)

So I'll be sharing my thoughts on my favorite form of escapism. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment